Mesilla Valley Disposal offers services for your business! Whether your needs are big or small, we have the right service for you. From our 96 gallon containers to our wide variety of dumpster sizes, we are sure we can find the right and affordable service you need. We generally deliver containers within two business days and can start your service the next scheduled day!
96 Gallon Cart
We service our 96 Gal containers once a week. Scheduled day of service and rates are based on your location.
- We have metal dumpsters in 1.5 (available in plastic tubs or front loads), 2, 3, 4, 6, or 8 cubic yard sizes. To see sizes please click here.
- These containers have flaps on top of the container and can be requested with hardware to be able secure with a lock. (we do not provide locks)
- Frequency of service can be scheduled for pick up up to three times per week.
- Rates are based on dumpster size and the number of pickups per week, however containers must be serviced at a minimum of once per month.
- Dumpsters must be accessible on the day of service without any obstruction such as; parked cars, locked gates, any materials/waste around the dumpsters. Muddy, sandy, or soft ground due to weather conditions can result in the container not being serviced. If you feel that we are not be able to service your dumpster please call our office at 575-647-9094 to let us know before your schedule day.
Open Top/Roll Off Containers:Open top or roll off containers are large, rectangular containers for holding trash, debris, brush and other non-food waste. There is a fee for container use, depending upon the size of the container and the amount of tonnage. <br
Charges vary on location of container, usage and size of container needed. This charge is when we pick up your full container and haul to the Land Fill or Recycling Center.
The Land Fill fees are:
$37.50 per ton (non-clean fill).
$3.96 to $20.00 (clean fill) per ton regardless of size. To see what the requirements are for clean fill, please call Clean Fill Site at 575-521-9356.
Delivery fee is a one-time charge per container during the entire duration of usage. The delivery charge is based on drop-off location and is billed on your first invoice.
Daily Rental Fees:
Open top/roll off containers rentals are for 30 days. A daily rental fee of $1.50 per day may be applied if container is not serviced or a final pick up is not scheduled 30 days from day of drop off. However, if container is serviced within the first 30 days the 60 days rolls over from the day your container was serviced.
For all Commercial Recycling please look at our Commercial Recycling Page.
For more info on Commercial Recycling please visit South Central Solid Waste Authority.