We have a variety to choose from and you are always able upgrade or downsize (based on availabitity) without additional charges or penalties.
Frequency of service can be scheduled for pick up up to three times per week.
Rates are based on dumpster size and the number of pick-ups per week however, containers must be serviced at a minimum of once per month.
Containers have flaps on top of the container, and can be requested with hardware to be able secure with a lock. (we do not provide locks)
- 1.5 (available in stationary plastic tubs or metal front loads),
- 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 cubic yard metal front loads
|2 Yard||3 Yard||4 Yard||6 Yard||8 Yard|
|Size||2 Yard||3 Yard||4 Yard||6 Yard||8 Yard|
- Dumpsters must be accessible on the day of service without any obstruction such as; parked cars, locked gates, any materials/waste around the dumpsters. Muddy, sandy, soft grounds due to weather conditions can result in the container not being serviced. If you feel that we not be able to service your dumpster please call our office at 575-647-9094 to let us know before your scheduled day.
- Must have be serviced at least once per month.
- 3 month minimum is required on all new orders. A fee of $20.00 for each way (delivery and pick up) will be accessed if an order is canceled before the 3 month requirement. Upgrades do not include exchanges from our 96 Gallon Cart to a dumpster size.
- Gate Openings- A minimum of 12' hinge to hinge is recommended. Gates must open 180 degrees. (Hinges should be on outside of wall.)
- Vertical Clearance- a 22' vertical clearance is needed for front-loader trucks to dump container this includes any electric, phone, cable overhead wiring.