We have a variety to choose from and you are always able upgrade or downsize (based on availability).
Frequency of service depends on your needs.
Rates are based on dumpster size, the number of pick-ups per week, and the location of dumpster.
Containers have lids on top of the container and can be requested with hardware to be able secure with a lock (we do not provide locks).
- 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 cubic yard metal front loads
|2 Yard||3 Yard||4 Yard||6 Yard||8 Yard|
|Size||2 Yard||3 Yard||4 Yard||6 Yard||8 Yard|
|Height||3 ft.||4 ft.||5 ft.||6 ft.||6. ft. 8 in.|
|Width||3 ft.||3 ft. 6 in.||4 ft.||5 ft.||5 ft. 6 in.|
|Length||6 ft.||6 ft.||6 ft.||6 ft.||6 ft.|
- Dumpsters must be accessible on the day of service without any obstruction such as; parked cars, locked gates, any materials/waste around the dumpsters. Muddy, sandy, soft grounds due to weather conditions can result in the container not being serviced. If you feel that we not be able to service your dumpster please call our office at 575-647-9094 to let us know before your scheduled day.
- 3 month minimum is required on all new orders. A fee of $20.00 for each way (delivery and pick up) will be accessed if an order is canceled before the 3 month requirement. Upgrades do not include exchanges from our 96 Gallon Cart to a dumpster size.
- Gate Openings - A minimum of 12' hinge to hinge is recommended. Gates must open 180 degrees. (Hinges should be on outside of wall.)
- Vertical Clearance - A 22' vertical clearance is needed for front-loader trucks to dump container this includes any electric, phone, cable overhead wiring.